Trader Joe's Snacks

My two year old is so picky.  She eats the same stuff over and over again.  I am constantly trying new things and she throws them on the floor.  We went to the doctor this week and she recommended Trader Joe's Gummi Vites because they do not have any artificial dyes.  So I headed over to the Trader Joe's in Park Ridge which is a handy location.  I love that it is so convenient from my house, I don't know why I haven't visited more often.  Maybe because its easier to just go to the Mariano's in Park Ridge where they have it all in one place.

To my amazement I saw so many different snacks to try out!  She has been snacking on them all week.  I thought I would share the ones we tried out.

So first here are the Gummi Vites, by the way she loves them.  She thinks they are fruit snacks, but doesn't understand why she can only have one a day.  It says for kids of all ages, so good thing you can just give everyone the same vitamin.

Image result for trader joe's gummy vites

We got a few snacks and I think they are a healthier option with organic ingredients and I just think everything at Trader Joe's is better for you.  I know EVERYTHING there really isn't but they've done a good enough job convincing me.

She loves these White Cheddar Corn Puffs.  I like them too.  I also like that they aren't messy.  She's keeps asking for them so I have to slow it down a bit so she will eat actual real food. She loves them that much.  We will be going back for these.
Image result for trader joe's white cheddar puffs

We also got Cheddar Rocket Crackers.  She thinks they are goldfish, which I love because we can just call these fish like the goldfish crackers we used to buy.  They are actually pretty tasty and I feel like they have less salt that the goldfish.  She asks for these all day too.  Are you seeing a "cheese" pattern here?

Image result for trader joe's white cheddar rocket crackers

Another Cheesy snack we got is the Organic Mini Cheese Sandwich Crackers.  I'll just say of course she likes these too.  I like that they are organic and taste good.

Image result for trader joe's white organic mini cheese sandwich crackers

I thought to try something apple because she does like applesauce so I got the Cinnamon Apple Snack Sticks.  She's not crazy about them, but I think they are pretty good.  I will have to keep trying because the bag is pretty big or I'll be eating them myself.


Image result for trader joe's white organic cinnamon apple snack sticks

That's all we got on this trip to the Park Ridge Trader Joe's.  I'll be going back in a few days to get our cheesy snacks again and try something new.  I'll update this post if we find more yummy almost two year old approved snacks.

I love shopping local too.  Glad we have a Trader Joe's in our community! I also heard having a Trader Joe's close to your home increases the value!  Good news for Park Ridge and surrounding communities.

Thanks for reading my first blog post.  Until next time...



- Mandie

www.mandiemaguire.realtor




Comments

Popular Posts